Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thank You

I am sitting thinking what could I write about. It is easy to complain about almost everything in the music industry today. Where does it get you well.... Nowhere! I am focusing on everything positive and the best place for me to start is to thank you. Thank You to everyone who has been apart of my life and my career. Whether you are a family member, friend, fan or industry related person. Without all of you my ride through life and music would not be possible. I am going to continue with my career writing producing and performing and even teaching! Hopefully I will get to meet you all again and meet new people along the way.
To my Family a special thank you has you have always been so supportive through good times and bad. The fans who still come out cheer us on you are the best!
Thank You All
Ken

1 comment:

  1. KEN YOU AND YOUR BAND ARE THE BEST LOVE YOU ALL Carol PIRE

    ReplyDelete